Inner Flow Zone’s intention is to help alleviate the health issues that the creative industry faces on a daily basis. it is a fast paced industry that affects natural sleep rhythms and eating patterns. frequent and seasonal deadlines through the year mean that even simple wellbeing routines can be dropped when the deadline comes closer. the healthy rituals that our bodies need are unfortunately not added into the critical path of creative projects, and until this is seen as a wellbeing necessity we at Inner Flow Zone would like to bring relief and renewed energy back into the creative workplace.
we provide tailored treatments for creatives. reiki energy therapy is of great benefit to those working within the creative industries due to the fact it can adapt to various requirements at different times.
we can arrive at your workspace and give 15 – 30 min treatments in meeting rooms or break out areas. we provide comfortable sheepskin rug covered seats, soft music and need only a small space within which to treat clients.
reiki reboots™ are perfect for:
- providing an extra boost of energy: for example to give the employee the last push to reach a deadline.
- calming the nervous system after a deadline or at the end of a busy week, encouraging a more relaxed state and so aiding restful sleep.
- clearing the head by releasing any blocked energy allowing for a greater creative flow, perfect for employees at the beginning of a project by enabling them to focus, relax, and attain deeper inspiration.
- transitioning after projects, rebalancing the energy flow and allowing the creatives to release from the ending of one project to embrace a new project with fresh energy.
these are 30-60 min treatments that we offer at your work space or from our own calm and quiet practice rooms in belgravia, london. given on a therapy couch these allow a full body treatment to be received.
downtime treatments are perfect for:
- relieving physical aches and pains: essential for long periods spent sitting or standing.
- helping the body, hormones and emotions to rebalance after a series of back-to-back meetings or a substantial travel itinerary.
- preparing the employee on a physical and mental level for the beginning of a project or to promote a creative reset and rejuvenation after a hectic schedule.
reiki therapy is an effective step towards sustaining the wellbeing of creatives artists, and encouraging their offices to become positive energy hubs where city creatives are truly supported to flourish.