we truly believe that dj artists hold a key role in making the world a joyful place, so it matters to us that we take care of the people involved in this industry. our focus is on reiki, we see this as the most relevant and convenient therapy to stabilise the energy flux found within the modern dj world.
wellness within the music industry, and specifically within electronic dance music and dj roles, is at last becoming acknowledged as an important issue, as seen by the continuing wellness theme at ims in ibiza and with the release last year of the documentaries; slaves to the rhythm and avicii:true stories.
we at Inner Flow Zone are passionate about the health issues that the music industry is faced with. djs in particular frequently have to deal with their emotional highs, and subsequent lows, when dopamine and serotonin levels inevitably come crashing down.
it’s a fast paced industry that keeps unsociable hours, impinging on natural sleep rhythms and eating patterns. routine can go completely out of the window, along with a host of other healthy rituals that our bodies need.
with reiki we are able to encourage a fresher energy flow within artists, to allow them to rebalance between busy schedules, re-energize and ultimately help them to blend both their work and their wellbeing into a successful and sustainable lifestyle.
tailored treatments for the music industry
reiki energy is of great benefit to dj artists and those working within the music industry due to the fact it can adapt to various requirements at different times. some examples of those benefits are below:
- providing an extra boost of energy: for example to help the dj artist reach the same energetic levels of the audience before a set.
- calming the nerves before going onstage.
- clearing the head and allowing a greater creative flow, perfect for musicians or djs about to perform, enabling them to focus in on what’s important: the music.
- transitioning after the set, rebalancing the energy flow and the dj artist’s adrenaline to encourage a more relaxed state and so aiding a restful sleep.
- relieving physical aches and pains: essential for long periods spent standing or travelling.
- helping the body, hormones and emotions to stabilise after a series of back-to-back bookings or a heavy travel itinerary.
- preparing the dj artist physically and mentally for the summer season ahead, or to support a creative reset and rejuvenation after a hectic schedule.
if you are interested in learning more about us and how we can help wellbeing within the music industry we would love you to get in touch.